- The Direkt binding system drills appropriate holes, cuts threads and then binds the elements in a safe way, on a single run.
- There is no need for pre-drilling, perforation or thread-drilling.
- The self-cutting screws are available with Phillips, hexabular or SR switches, for a mass and uniform use with electric tools.
- The head design and sizes of self-cutting screws have been developed in accordance with the DIN standard.
- The self-cutting screws are made of surface-toughened steel (min. 560 HV 0.3), with hard core (270-425 HV 0.3)
- The sizes, performance and tests of the self-cutting screws have been developed in accordance with the DIN 7504 standard.
- The self-cutting and self-threading (ST marking) screws have been developed in accordance with the DIN 7970 standard. To ensure the appropriate binding of connections, they are full-threaded.
- The A2 anti-corrosion steel self-cutting screws can be used only with aluminium alloys up to 75 HB Brinell hardness; the aluminium screws can be used only with plastic and aluminium alloys.
- DIN 7504 M-H; ISO 15481 H D head, self-drilling, cross-headed screw
- DIN 7504 O-H; ISO 15482 H recessed-headed self-drilling, cross-headed screw
- DIN 7504 K; ISO 15480 hexagonal, self-drilling flange screw, self-drilling, cross-headed screw
- (OPELscrew) self-cutting, cross-headed screw for tailboards
- (Plató screw) Torx® hollow self-drilling screw bolts, metrical, with recessed head