DIN 7990 Hexagonal screw
DIN 7989 Thick washer for steel structures
ISO 4034 DIN 555 -5 Hexagonal nut for steel structures
- European constructions have to comply with the Construction Products Regulation (CPR) 305/2011, in order to guarantee product and person security.
- In most cases this means that harmonized European standards have to be used (EN standard)
- For non-preloaded structural screws the use of EN15048-1 is permitted. The head of EN 15048-1 includes the SB (structural bolting) marking, in accordance with ISO 4014/4017 (formerly DIN 931/933) and ISO 4032 (formerly DIN 934). The packaging has the marking CE on it.
- The producer has to have CE certificate to produce binding elements in accordance with EN 15048-1.
- The screws and the nuts are delivered in one single package, in a closed box.
The most common types according to quality
- 5.6 quality type
- 8.8 quality type
- 4.6 quality type
Available in plain, galvanized, hot-dip galvanized, Delta Tone designs.