ST12 dotted welded game fence. A unique product developed in cooperation with forestry experts.
Reinforcing mesh characteristics
ST12 dotted welded game fence, developed in cooperation with forestry experts. Its types are adjusted to the protection of the selected game, of nursery or forests.
Typically used in
Forestry, game farming, agricultural areas, riding stables, meadow, orchards.
It has several advantages to rolled or knotted fences
- In case of damage, it can be replaced by reinforcing mesh
- Slanting structure, it can be installed on uneven surfaces
- Does not require mechanical stretching
- Can be re-installed even after 7 to 10 years
- In contrast to galvanized products, it is not environmentally harmful (FeO degrades)
Wire diameter: 4.00 – 6.00 mm, typically: 4.20 mm
600 - 650 N/mm2 cold-drawn plain-surface steel wire.
On acacia columns with overlap, fastened with a U-nail.
The reinforcing meshes can be combined with 30 cm footing elements. If the footing element is used, the column will be adjusted to it in advance.
Size chart (nominal sizes)
|Types of reinforcing mesh||ST12 / 10||ST12 / 12||ST12 /15||ST12 / 16|
|Width (mm)||3200, or depending on quantity 4200|
|Horizontal wires||9 × 100, 1 × 150||7 × 100, 4 × 150, 2 × 200||9 × 100, 6 × 200||8 × 100, 2 × 150, 5 × 200|