ST 20 type standard hollow section fence column.
Hollow section fence column, cold-pressed, circle diameter. We recommend our Univerzál columns for our reinforcing mesh fences (ST10) and as well as for our rolled fences (ST13, ST14, ST15).
- Dug columns fitted into drilled concrete base.
- Supported columns equipped with a plate on the bottom; they can be fixed onto the already existing concrete surfaces through four drilled holes.
- Dug pedestal columns equipped with a footing holder. Recommended for fence systems installed near heavy-traffic, muddy or windy areas in order to provide protection against splashing and garbage blown by the wind.
- Supported pedestal columns equipped with a plate on the bottom and a footing holder. Recommended for fence systems installed near heavy-traffic, muddy or windy areas in order to provide protection against splashing and garbage blown by the wind.
- Supporting columns
- When combining our Univerzál columns with reinforcing mesh fences, the fence elements can be connected exclusively on the columns, taking the fitting sizes of the special connecting elements into consideration. In this case special attention and precision are required during the installation process (see supplementary products).
- We also recommend our Univerzál columns for all types of rolled fences, fastened with a special staple (see supplementary products).
- For the fastening of our supporting columns to the posts, and for the placing of the occasionally needed stretching wires, we recommend special elements (see supplementary products).
Our hollow section columns are available in the following versions: plain, fire-galvanized or additionally fire galvanized, and, on demand, powder-coated in the colours of RAL colour scale (base colour: 6005 green)
Size chart (nominal sizes)
|Height (mm)||Ø 38 × 1||Ø 50 × 1,2||Ø 70 × 1,5||Ø 35 × 1||Ø 50 × 1,2|