Standard ST20 type hollow section fence column
Column fence made of cold-pressed square diameter hollow sections.
- Dug columns fitted into drilled, concrete base.
- Supported columns equipped with a plate on the bottom; they can be fixed onto the already existing concrete surfaces through four drilled holes.
- Dug pedestal columns equipped with a footing holder. Recommended for fence systems installed near heavy-traffic, muddy or windy areas in order to provide protection against splashing and garbage blown by the wind.
- Supported pedestal columns equipped with a plate on the bottom and a footing holder. Recommended for fence systems installed near heavy-traffic, muddy or windy areas in order to provide protection against splashing and garbage blown by the wind.
- Drilled columns: the fence elements do not connect on the columns
- Undrilled columns: the fence elements connect on the columns.
If the fence elements do not meet on the columns, we have got greater installation freedom (the column distance does not have to be the same everywhere). Corrosion-free bolts, self-tapping nuts and plate shackles are required (see supplementary products). The drills of hollow section columns fit the wire distribution and height of our fence systems).
To connect fence elements to the columns, accurate column distribution and Z-type reinforcing mesh fasteners (corrosion-free, made up plastic elements) are needed (see supplementary products).
Our hollow section columns are available in the following versions: plain, fire-galvanized or additionally fire galvanized, and, on demand, powder-coated in the colours of RAL colour scale (base colour: 6005 green)
Size chart (nominal sizes)
|Height (mm)||60 × 40 × 2||60 × 60 × 2|
|Dug||Supported||Pedestal dug||Pedestal supported||Dug|